We have a lot of open wall space in our home, and when we moved in I knew immediately that I wanted to fill some of that space with a new gallery wall. Instead of buying pre-fab frame sets, I went to our local Value Village and purchased old ones instead. This gave me a chance to search for some unique shapes and sizes to make it work. From there, I sanded them down and then applied two coats of white Painter’s Touch gloss. The hard part was hanging them. To help with the configuration we cut out paper shapes of all of the frames and had them stuck to the wall for weeks before we actually hung the pictures. We must have moved them around 10 times before we finally decided on the pattern.